BELLATRIX is not a single thing it contains multiple framework libraries, extensions and tools. The tool is built to be cross-platform, however some of the features can be used under Windows since they are written for Visual Studio.
- Download BELLATRIX installer from https://bellatrix.solutions
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Close all instances of Visual Studio
- Start bellatrix.exe (as administrator for Windows)
- Wait for the installation to complete
After you install the product you need to create a starter kit project to see how to use all features or create an empty BELLATRIX tests project. You can read more about starter kits here or how to use templates here.
Testing on Remote Machines
To execute your tests on a remote machine or multiple machines you can use Automate the Planet open-source distributed test runner Meissa.
You can download it from the site. To get started read Meissa Docs.